02 September 2011

Fantasy Football

I used to laugh at all the geeks who wasted so much time on this sports version of Dungeons and Dragons, but I have played the last two years, and I have to admit it's a useful tool in killing time, especially when the cold weather hits and the midnight shift at the jail slows down. 

I've been stuck with Joe Flacco the last two years. . .he's useful enough, but that name. . .

I'd like to get Rodgers, Vick or Peterson with my first pick. . .nobody else stands out.

I'd like to avoid at all costs Jones-Drew and McFadden. . .both of them will probably go down before Mathilda Stafford.

Whatever defense plays against Carolina or Cincinnati will be my weekly pick. . .

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm in the league again. . . . no notices about draft. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, you're in their, buddy. The draft was last night. You got Big Ben, Andre Johnson. Here's the link:

    http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=880719&teamId=12&seasonId=2011

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dammit. I liked my other team.

    This one will probably do better, but damn.

    ReplyDelete